Velocity: a multivariate time-series approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Croushore Dean, 2010.
"An Evaluation of Inflation Forecasts from Surveys Using Real-Time Data,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-32, May.
- Dean Croushore, 2006. "An evaluation of inflation forecasts from surveys using real-time data," Working Papers 06-19, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Todd E. Clark, 2011.
"Real-Time Density Forecasts From Bayesian Vector Autoregressions With Stochastic Volatility,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(3), pages 327-341, July.
- Clark, Todd E., 2011. "Real-Time Density Forecasts From Bayesian Vector Autoregressions With Stochastic Volatility," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 29(3), pages 327-341.
- repec:oup:restud:v:82:y:2015:i:4:p:1342-1345. is not listed on IDEAS
- Marco Del Negro & Giorgio E. Primiceri, 2015.
"Time Varying Structural Vector Autoregressions and Monetary Policy: A Corrigendum,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 82(4), pages 1342-1345.
- Del Negro, Marco & Primiceri, Giorgio E., 2013. "Time-varying structural vector autoregressions and monetary policy: a corrigendum," Staff Reports 619, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Oct 2014.
More about this item
KeywordsMoney supply ; Time-series analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedcwp:8405. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (4D Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbclus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .