Forecasting the money supply in time series models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Todd E. Clark, 2011.
"Real-Time Density Forecasts From Bayesian Vector Autoregressions With Stochastic Volatility,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 327-341.
- Clark, Todd E., 2011. "Real-Time Density Forecasts From Bayesian Vector Autoregressions With Stochastic Volatility," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 29(3), pages 327-341.
- Croushore Dean, 2010.
"An Evaluation of Inflation Forecasts from Surveys Using Real-Time Data,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-32, May.
- Dean Croushore, 2006. "An evaluation of inflation forecasts from surveys using real-time data," Working Papers 06-19, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- repec:oup:restud:v:82:y:2015:i:4:p:1342-1345. is not listed on IDEAS
- Marco Del Negro & Giorgio E. Primiceri, 2015.
"Time Varying Structural Vector Autoregressions and Monetary Policy: A Corrigendum,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 82(4), pages 1342-1345.
- Del Negro, Marco & Primiceri, Giorgio E., 2013. "Time-varying structural vector autoregressions and monetary policy: a corrigendum," Staff Reports 619, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Oct 2014.
More about this item
KeywordsMoney supply ; Time-series analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedcwp:8304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (4D Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbclus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.