The National Banking System: a brief history
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruce A. Champ & Scott Freeman & Warren E. Weber, 1999.
"Redemption costs and interest rates under the U.S. National Banking System,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 568-595.
- Champ, Bruce & Freeman, Scott & Weber, Warren E, 1999. "Redemption Costs and Interest Rates under the U.S. National Banking System," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 31(3), pages 568-589, August.
- Bruce Champ & Bruce D. Smith & Stephen D. Williamson, 1996.
"Currency Elasticity and Banking Panics: Theory and Evidence,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 29(4), pages 828-864, November.
- Champ, B. & Snith, B.D. & Williamson, D.S., 1991. "Currency Elasticity and Banking Panics: Theory and Evidence," RCER Working Papers 292, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Champ, B. & Smith, B.D., 1991. "Currency Elasticity and Banking Panics: theory and Evidence," University of Western Ontario, The Centre for the Study of International Economic Relations Working Papers 9109, University of Western Ontario, The Centre for the Study of International Economic Relations.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bouwman, Christa H. S., 2013. "Liquidity: How Banks Create It and How It Should Be Regulated," Working Papers 13-32, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
More about this item
KeywordsNational banks (United States);
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-01-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2008-01-12 (Banking)
- NEP-HIS-2008-01-12 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedcwp:0723. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (4D Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbclus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .