Dashboard indicators for the Northeast Ohio economy: prepared for the Fund for Our Economic Future
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dudensing, Rebekka M. & Barkley, David L., 2010. "Competitiveness of Southern Metropolitan Areas: The Role of New Economy Policies," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 40(2), pages 197-226.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 2009.
"The Revitalization of Older Industrial Cities: A Review Essay of "Retooling for Growth","
Growth and Change,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(1), pages 1-29.
- Timothy J. Bartik, "undated". "The Revitalization of Older Industrial Cities: A Review Essay of 'Retooling for Growth'," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles tjb2009, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 2008. "The Revitalization of Older Industrial Cities: A Review Essay of Retooling for Growth," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 08-143, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Barkley, David L., 2008. "Evaluations of Regional Competitiveness: Making a Case for Case Studies," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 38(2), pages 121-143.
- Lamie, R. David & Dickes, Lori A., 2008. "Paralyzed Municipalities: The "Chilling Effect" of Municipal ICT Investments: A Case Study of the Legan and Policy Environment for South Carolina Municipal Investment in Advanced ICT," UCED Working Papers 112892, Clemson University, University Center for Economic Development.
- Barkley, David L. & Henry, Mark S. & Lee, DooHee, 2006. "Innovative Activity in Rural Areas: The Role of Local and Regional Characteristics," REDRL Research Reports 113802, Clemson University, Regional Economic Development Research Laboratory (REDRL).
More about this item
KeywordsRegional economics ; Economic development ; Economic conditions - Ohio;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-05-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2006-05-27 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2006-05-27 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedcwp:0605. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (4D Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbclus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.