Receivership : a coordinated strategy to stabilize troubled properties
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bo Zhao & Katharine Bradbury, 2009. "Designing state aid formulas," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(2), pages 278-295.
- Lynn E. Browne & Marques Benton & Prabal Chakrabarti & DeAnna Green & Yolanda Kodrzycki & Ana Patricia Muñoz & David Plasse & Richard Walker & Bo Zhao, 2009. "Towards a more prosperous Springfield, MA: what jobs exist for people without a college education?," Public and Community Affairs Discussion Papers 2009-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Yolanda Kodrzycki & Ana Patricia Muñoz with Lynn Browne & DeAnna Green & Marques Benton & Prabal Chakrabarti & David Plasse & Richard Walker & Bo Zhao, 2009. "Reinvigorating Springfield's economy: lessons from resurgent cities," Public and Community Affairs Discussion Papers 2009-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- David Plasse & Marques Benton & Lynn E. Browne & Prabal Chakrabarti & DeAnna Green & Yolanda Kodrzycki & Ana Patricia Muñoz & Richard Walker & Bo Zhao, 2009. "Greater Springfield employment challenges: findings of employer survey and interviews," Public and Community Affairs Discussion Papers 2009-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Bradbury, Katharine & Zhao, Bo, 2009. "Measuring Non–School Fiscal Disparities Among Municipalities," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 62(1), pages 25-56, March.
More about this item
KeywordsForeclosure - Massachusetts ; Housing policy - Massachusetts;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedbpc:2010-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catherine Spozio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbbous.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .