A monetary mechanism for sharing capital: Diamond and Dybvig meet Kiyotaki and Wright
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ricardo O. Cavalcanti, 2004. "A monetary mechanism for sharing capital: Diamond and Dybvig meet Kiyotaki and Wright," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 24(4), pages 769-788, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ricardo Cavalcanti & Ed Nosal, 2009.
"Some benefits of cyclical monetary policy,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 39(2), pages 195-216, May.
- Ed Nosal & Ricardo Cavalcanti, 2004. "Some benefits of cyclical monetary policy," 2004 Meeting Papers 159, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Cavalcanti, Ricardo de Oliveira & Nosal, Ed, 2005. "Some benefits of cyclical monetary policy," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 603, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Ricardo de O. Cavalcanti & Ed Nosal, 2005. "Some benefits of cyclical monetary policy," Working Paper 0511, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- David Andolfatto & Ed Nosal, 2003. "A theory of money and banking," Working Paper 0310, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Ricardo de O. Cavalcanti & Andrés Erosa & Ted Temzelides, 2005.
"Liquidity, Money Creation And Destruction, And The Returns To Banking,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 46(2), pages 675-706, May.
- de O. Cavalcanti, Ricardo & Erosa, Andrés & Temzelides, Ted, 2004. "Liquidity, money creation and destruction, and the returns to banking," Working Paper Series 394, European Central Bank.
- Monnet, Cyril, 2005. "Counterfeiting and inflation," Working Paper Series 512, European Central Bank.
- Ricardo de O. Cavalcanti, 2010. "Inside-money theory after Diamond and Dybvig," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue 1Q, pages 59-82.
- Jefferson Bertolai & Ricardo Cavalcanti & Paulo Monteiro, 2014. "Run theorems for low returns and large banks," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 57(2), pages 223-252, October.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fgv:epgewp:476. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Núcleo de Computação da FGV/EPGE). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/epgvfbr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.