As duas fases da história e as fases do capitalismo
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Behrman, Jere R. & Khan, Shahrukh & Ross, David & Sabot, Richard, 1997. "School quality and cognitive achievement production: A case study for rural Pakistan," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 127-142, April.
- Weili Ding & Steven Lehrer, 2005. "Class Size and Student Achievement: Experimental Estimates of Who Benefits and Who Loses from Reductions," Working Papers 1046, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Peter Hall & Terence Tao, 2002. "Relative efficiencies of kernel and local likelihood density estimators," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 64(3), pages 537-547.
- Ludger Wößmann, 2004.
"How Equal Are Educational Opportunities? Family Background and Student Achievement in Europe and the United States,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1162, CESifo Group Munich.
- Woessmann, Ludger, 2004. "How Equal Are Educational Opportunities? Family Background and Student Achievement in Europe and the United States," IZA Discussion Papers 1284, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-04 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fgv:eesptd:278. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Núcleo de Computação da FGV/EPGE). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eegvfbr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .