Integrating Finnish Agriculture into EC
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vaittinen, Risto, 2000. "Eastern Enlargement of the European Union - Transition in applicant countries and evaluation of the economic prospects with a dynamic CGE-model," Research Reports 64, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Venetoklis, Takis, 2001. "Business Subsidies and Bureaucratic Behaviour," Research Reports 79, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heikkilä, Tuomo, 1999. "Finnish Agricultural Support in Changes," Discussion Papers 190, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Hannu Törmä, 2008. "Do Small Town Development Projects Matter, and Can CGE Help?," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 247-268.
- Valkonen, Tarmo, 2000. "Shifting the tax burden from labour to capital in general equilibrium," Discussion Papers 702, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
More about this item
KeywordsGATT agreement; EC membership negotiations; subsidies of agriculture; general equilibrium modeling; Macroeconomic policy; Talouspolitiikka; Taxation and Social Transfers; Julkisen talouden rahoitus ja tulonsiirrot; C680 - Computable General Equilibrium Models; F020 - International Economic Order; Noneconomic International Organizations; Economic Integration and Globalization: General; F130 - Commercial Policy; Protection; Promotion; Trade Negotiations; International Trade Organizations; Q100 - Agriculture: General;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fer:resrep:13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anita Niskanen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vatttfi.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .