Hours of Work and Time Use of Employment People in Estonia and Finland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bergstrom, Theodore C & Goodman, Robert P, 1973. "Private Demands for Public Goods," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(3), pages 280-296, June.
- Edward M. Gramlich & Harvy Galper, 1973. "State and Local Fiscal Behavior and Federal Grant Policy," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 4(1), pages 15-66.
- Hamilton, Bruce W., 1983. "The flypaper effect and other anomalies," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 347-361, December.
- Romer, Thomas & Rosenthal, Howard, 1979. "The elusive median voter," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 143-170, October.
- Philip J. Grossman, 1990.
"The Impact of Federal and State Grants on Local Government Spending: a Test of the Fiscal Illusion Hypothesis,"
Public Finance Review,
, vol. 18(3), pages 313-327, July.
- P.J. Grossman, 1988. "The Impact of Federal and State Grants on Local Government Spending: A test of the fiscal illusion hypothesis," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 88-07, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Philip J. Grossman, 1990. "The impact of federal and state grants on local government spending: A test of the fiscal illusion hypothesis," Monash Economics Working Papers archive-11, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Olmsted, George M. & Denzau, Arthur T. & Roberts, Judith A., 1993. "We voted for this? : Institutions and educational spending," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 363-376, October.
- Strumpf, Koleman S., 1998. "A predictive index for the flypaper effect," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 389-412, September.
- Gamkhar, Shama & Oates, Wallace E., 1996. "Asymmetries in the Response to Increases and Decreases in Intergovernmental Grants: Some Empirical Findings," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 49(4), pages 501-12, December.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Wikstrom, Magnus, 1996. "Local public expenditure in Sweden a model where the median voter is not necessarily decisive," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(9), pages 1705-1716, December.
- Gamkhar, Shama & Oates, Wallace E., 1996. "Asymmetries in the Response to Increases and Decreases in Intergovernmental Grants: Some Empirical Findings," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 49(4), pages 501-512, December.
- Becker, Elizabeth, 1996. "The Illusion of Fiscal Illusion: Unsticking the Flypaper Effect," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 86(1-2), pages 85-102, January.
- Holtz-Eakin, Douglas, 1992. "Elections and Aggregation: Interpreting Econometric Analyses of Local Governments," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 74(1), pages 17-42, July.
- Case, Anne C. & Rosen, Harvey S. & Hines, James Jr., 1993. "Budget spillovers and fiscal policy interdependence : Evidence from the states," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 285-307, October.
- James R. Hines & Richard H. Thaler, 1995. "The Flypaper Effect," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(4), pages 217-226, Fall.
More about this item
Keywordsworking time; annual leaves; time use; International comparisons; Kansainväliset vertailut; Labour market; Työmarkkinat; Taxation and Social Transfers; Julkisen talouden rahoitus ja tulonsiirrot; F000 - International Economics: General; J220 - Time Allocation and Labor Supply (hours of work; part-time employment; temporary workers; work sharing; absenteeism; quits; work-life balance);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fer:dpaper:25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anita Niskanen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vatttfi.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.