Graduation from the category of least developed countries: Rationale, achievement and prospects
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Alassane DRABO & Patrick GUILLAUMONT, 2018. "Graduation from the category of least developed countries: Rationale, achievement and prospects," Working Papers P208, FERDI.
- Alassane Drabo & Patrick Guillaumont, 2018. "Graduation from the category of least developed countries: Rationale, achievement and prospects," Working Papers hal-01915923, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Debapriya Bhattacharya & Lisa Borgatti, 2012. "An Atypical Approach to Graduation from the LDC Category: The Case of Bangladesh," South Asia Economic Journal, Institute of Policy Studies of Sri Lanka, vol. 13(1), pages 1-25, March.
- Catherine KORACHAIS, 2011.
"Human Assets Index Computing retrospective series from 1970 to 2008,"
I 10, FERDI.
- Catherine KORACHAIS, 2011. "Human Assets Index Computing retrospective series from 1970 to 2008," Working Papers I10, FERDI.
More about this item
KeywordsPays les moins avancés;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-03-26 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fdi:wpaper:4143. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vincent Mazenod). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ferdifr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.