The plutocratic bias in the CPI: Evidence from Spain (El sesgo plutocrático del IPC: Evidencia española.)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anthony Pellechio & Gordon Goodfellow, 1983. "Individual Gains and Losses from Social Security before and after the 1983 Amendments," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 3(2), pages 417-442, Fall.
- Nelissen, J.H.M., 1987. "The redistributive impact of the general old age pensions act on lifetime income in the Netherlands," Other publications TiSEM c1e60227-c0d1-48c9-ae27-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Creedy, John & Disney, Richard & Whitehouse, Edward, 1993. "The Earnings-Related State Pension, Indexation and Lifetime Redistribution in the U.K," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 39(3), pages 257-278, September.
- María Isabel Escobedo, 1991. "Un análisis empírico de los efectos finales producidos sobre el empleo industrial por el sistema de financiación de la Seguridad Social española 1975-1983," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 15(1), pages 169-192, January.
- Boskin, Michael J. & Kotlikoff, Lawrence J. & Puffert, Douglas J. & Shoven, John B., 1986.
"Social Security: A Financial Appraisal Across and Within Generations,"
244432, Stanford University, Center for Economic Policy Research.
- Michael J. Boskin & Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Douglas J. Puffert & John B. Shoven, 1986. "Social Security: A Financial Appraisal Across and Within Generations," NBER Working Papers 1891, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fda:fdaddt:99-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmen Arias). General contact details of provider: http://www.fedea.net .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.