L'Europe de l'énergie : de la concurrence à la solidarité
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Frédéric Marty, 2016. "L'europe de l'énergie : de la concurrence à la solidarité ?," Sciences Po publications 2016-04, Sciences Po.
References listed on IDEAS
- Giannakopoulos, Nicholas, 2015. "The added worker effect of married women in Greece during the Great Depression," MPRA Paper 66298, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Karon Gush & James Scott & Heather Laurie, 2015.
"Householdsâ€™ responses to spousal job loss: â€˜all changeâ€™ or â€˜carry on as usualâ€™?,"
Work, Employment & Society,
British Sociological Association, vol. 29(5), pages 703-719, October.
- Gush, Karon & Scott, James & Laurie, Heather, 2013. "Householdsâ€™ responses to spousal job loss: â€˜all changeâ€™ or â€˜carry on as usualâ€™?," Understanding Society Working Paper Series 2013-04, Understanding Society at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Gush, Karon & Scott, James & Laurie, Heather, 2013. "Householdsâ€™ responses to spousal job loss: â€˜all changeâ€™ or â€˜carry on as usualâ€™?," ISER Working Paper Series 2013-13, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Bernard Gazier, 2008. "Flexicurité et Marchés Transitionnels du Travail : esquisse d'une réflexion normative," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00270223, HAL.
- Lundberg, Shelly, 1985. "The Added Worker Effect," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 3(1), pages 11-37, January.
- Kimberly Christensen, 2015. "He-cession? She-cession? The Gendered Impact of the Great Recession in the United States," Review of Radical Political Economics, Union for Radical Political Economics, vol. 47(3), pages 368-388, September.
- Dominique Anxo, 2011. "Negotiated Flexibility in Sweden: A More Egalitarian Response to the Crisis?," Chapters,in: Work Inequalities in the Crisis, chapter 11 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergie; Concurrence; Contrats de long terme; Sécurité d'approvisionnement;
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- K21 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Antitrust Law
- N74 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services - - - Europe: 1913-
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fce:doctra:1604. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Francesco Saraceno). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ofcspfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .