Should we still use the concept of potential growth ?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Catherine Mathieu & Henri Sterdyniak, 2015. "Should we still use the concept of potential growth ?," Sciences Po publications 2015-30, Sciences Po.
More about this item
Keywordspotential growth; euro area governance;
- E63 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Comparative or Joint Analysis of Fiscal and Monetary Policy; Stabilization; Treasury Policy
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-01-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2016-01-29 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2016-01-29 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fce:doctra:1530. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Francesco Saraceno). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ofcspfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .