Policy options for carbon taxation in the EU
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Eloi Laurent & Jacques Le Cacheux, 2009. "Taxe carbone : TCA contre CO2," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/eu4vqp9ompq, Sciences Po.
- Eloi Laurent & Jacques Le Cacheux, 2010.
"The EU as a global ecological power : The logics of market integration,"
Sciences Po publications
2010-08, Sciences Po.
- Eloi Laurent & Jacques Le Cacheux, 2010. "The EU as a global ecological power : The logics of market integration," Working Papers hal-01069416, HAL.
- Eloi Lauren & Jacques Le Cacheux, 2010. "The EU as a global ecological power : The logics of market integration," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2010-08, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2010-07-03 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-07-03 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2010-07-03 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-PBE-2010-07-03 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fce:doctra:1010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Francesco Saraceno). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ofcspfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.