Government, Taxes and Financial Crises
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ernst-Ludwig VON THADDEN, 1996. "Optimal Liquidity Provision and Dynamic Incentive Compatibility," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 9604, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
More about this item
KeywordsBanking crises; Information Induced Bank Runs; Government policies; Taxes.;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-FDG-2010-07-03 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-PBE-2010-07-03 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fce:doctra:1001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Francesco Saraceno). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ofcspfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .