The measurement of economic performance and social progress revisited
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Dec 2009|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 69, quai d'Orsay - 75007 PARIS|
Phone: 01 44 18 54 00
Fax: 01 45 56 06 15
Web page: http://www.ofce.sciences-po.fr/
More information through EDIRC
- Hoff, Karla & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 2016.
"Striving for balance in economics: Towards a theory of the social determination of behavior,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 126(PB), pages 25-57.
- Karla Hoff & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2015. "Striving for Balance in Economics: Towards a Theory of the Social Determination of Behavior," NBER Working Papers 21823, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hoff,Karla & Stiglitz,Joseph E., 2016. "Striving for balance in economics : towards a theory of the social determination of behavior," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7537, The World Bank.
- Hartmann, Dominik & Guevara, Miguel R. & Jara-Figueroa, Cristian & Aristarán, Manuel & Hidalgo, César A., 2017.
"Linking Economic Complexity, Institutions, and Income Inequality,"
Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 75-93.
- D. Hartmann & M. R. Guevara & C. Jara-Figueroa & M. Aristaran & C. A. Hidalgo, 2015. "Linking Economic Complexity, Institutions and Income Inequality," Papers 1505.07907, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2017.
- Djankov, Simeon & Nikolova, Elena & Zilinsky, Jan, 2016. "The happiness gap in Eastern Europe," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 108-124.
- Garofalo, Maria Rosaria, 2011.
"Il volontariato può sostenere lo sviluppo? Riflessioni metodologiche per la costruzione di un frame work teorico
[Can the voluntary sector sustain the development path of an economy? Suggestions fo," MPRA Paper 40008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pollesch, N.L. & Dale, V.H., 2016. "Normalization in sustainability assessment: Methods and implications," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 195-208.
- Nikolova, Milena & Graham, Carol, 2015.
"In transit: The well-being of migrants from transition and post-transition countries,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 164-186.
- Nikolova, Milena & Graham, Carol Lee, 2014. "In Transit: The Well-Being of Migrants from Transition and Post-Transition Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 8520, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- D.P. Doessel & Ruth F.G. Williams, 2012. "The New Welfare Measures," Working Papers 2012.07, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:108:y:2017:i:c:p:435-450 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pearson, Leonie J. & Kashima, Yoshihisa & Pearson, Craig J., 2012. "Clarifying protected and utilitarian values of critical capital," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 206-210.
- Olivier Malay, 2017. "Beyond GDP indicators: A tension between powerful stakeholders and transformative potential?," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2017018, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- María A. Prats & Beatriz Sandoval, 2016.
"Stock market and economic growth in Eastern Europ,"
16-09, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Prats Albentosa, María Asuncíon & Sandoval, Beatriz, 2016. "Stock market and economic growth in Eastern Europe," Economics Discussion Papers 2016-35, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- repec:zbw:zewexp:170569 is not listed on IDEAS
- Svetlana Biloocaia, 2016. "The Main Aspects of Implementing the Accumulation Function by the Financial Markets of European Countries," Risk in Contemporary Economy, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, pages 320-326.
- Marco Musella & Giancarlo Ragozini, 2014. "Human development challenges in the euro-Mediterranean area," RIEDS - Rivista Italiana di Economia, Demografia e Statistica - Italian Review of Economics, Demography and Statistics, SIEDS Societa' Italiana di Economia Demografia e Statistica, vol. 68(2), pages 21-33, April-Jun.
- Nikolova, Milena, 2016.
"Minding the happiness gap: Political institutions and perceived quality of life in transition,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 45(S), pages 129-148.
- Nikolova, Milena, 2015. "Minding the Happiness Gap: Political Institutions and Perceived Quality of Life in Transition," IZA Discussion Papers 9484, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nikolaev, Boris, 2016. "Does Higher Education Increase Hedonic and Eudaimonic Happiness?," MPRA Paper 78438, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Binder, Martin & Blankenberg, Ann-Kathrin, 2016. "Environmental concerns, volunteering and subjective well-being: Antecedents and outcomes of environmental activism in Germany," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 1-16.
- Fausto Pacicco & Massimiliano Serati, 2017. "A proposal for a micro-territorial well-being index: the WIT," LIUC Papers in Economics 307, Cattaneo University (LIUC).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fce:doctra:0933. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Francesco Saraceno)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed