Un índice de rugosidad del terreno a escala municipal a partir de modelos de elevación digital de acceso público
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cristina Hernandez-Quevedo & Andrew M Jones & Nigel Rice, "undated".
"Reporting Bias and Heterogeneity in Self-Assessed Health. Evidence from the British Household Panel Survey,"
04/18, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Cristina Hernández-Quevedo & Andrew M Jones & Nigel Rice, 2005. "Reporting bias and heterogeneity in selfassessed health. Evidence from the British Household Panel Survey," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 05/04, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Doorslaer, Eddy van & Jones, Andrew M., 2003. "Inequalities in self-reported health: validation of a new approach to measurement," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 61-87, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Martín-Barroso & Juan A. Núñez-Serrano & Francisco J. Velázquez, 2015. "The Effect Of Accessibility On Productivity In Spanish Manufacturing Firms," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(5), pages 708-735, November.
- Rafael González-Val & Daniel A. Tirado-Fabregat & Elisabet Viladecans-Marsal, 2017.
"Market potential and city growth: Spain 1860–1960,"
Springer;Cliometric Society (Association Francaise de Cliométrie), vol. 11(1), pages 31-61, January.
- Rafael González-Val & Daniel A. Tirado-Fabregat & Elisabet Viladecans-Marsal, 2017. "Market potential and city growth: Spain 1860–1960," Cliometrica, Journal of Historical Economics and Econometric History, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC), vol. 11(1), pages 31-61, January.
- González-Val, Rafael & Tirado, Daniel A. & Viladecans-Marsal, Elisabet, 2013. "Market potential and city growth : Spain 1860-1960," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp13-04, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Rafael González-Val & Daniel A. Tirado-Fabregat & Elisabet Viladecans-Marsal, 2013. "Market potential and city growth: Spain 1860-1960," Working Papers 2013/13, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- David, Martín-Barroso & Juan Andres, Nuñez & Francisco J., Velazquez, 2013.
"The efect on firms' Productivity of accessibility. The Spanish manufacturung sector,"
45842, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David MartÃn-Barroso & Juan A. NÃºÃ±ez & Francisco J. VelÃ¡zquez, 2013. "The Effect On Firms' Productivity Of Accessibility. The Spanish Manufacturing Sector," ERSA conference papers ersa13p1123, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
KeywordsDigital Elevation Model; ruggedness index; altitude; GTOPO30; SRTM;
- N50 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - General, International, or Comparative
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-09 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fbb:wpaper:20105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fbbvaes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.