Esperanza de vida en España a lo largo del siglo XX
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aschauer, David Alan, 1989. "Is public expenditure productive?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, pages 177-200.
- Matilde Mas Ivars & Francisco José Goerlich Gisbert, 1999. "- Desigualdad Y Convergencia," Working Papers. Serie EC 1999-07, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Jan-Egbert Sturm & Gerard H. Kuper & Jakob de Haan, 1996. "Modelling government investment and economic growth at the macro level: A review," Working Papers 29, Centre for Economic Research, University of Groningen and University of Twente.
- Dale W. Jorgenson, 1991. "Productivity and Economic Growth," NBER Chapters,in: Fifty Years of Economic Measurement: The Jubilee of the Conference on Research in Income and Wealth, pages 19-118 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marcel P. Timmer & Bart van Ark, 2005. "Does information and communication technology drive EU-US productivity growth differentials?," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 57(4), pages 693-716, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mariano Bosch & Carlos Bozzoli & Climent Quintana, 2009. "Infant mortality, income and adult stature in Spain," Working Papers 2009-27, FEDEA.
- Goerlich, Francisco José & Mas, Matilde, 2008.
"Pautas de localización de la población a lo largo del siglo XX
[Population localization patterns along the XX century]," MPRA Paper 15824, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
More about this item
KeywordsLife tables; life expectancies; statistics; database;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fbb:wpaper:201046. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fbbvaes.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .