The Performance of Export Credit Agencies in Post-Communist Central European Countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Janda, Karel, 2014. "Czech Export Credit Agencies and their Market Power," MPRA Paper 54097, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Karel Janda, 2014. "Export Credit Agencies in the Czech Republic and Their Market Power," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 15(3), pages 45-51, August.
- Tinatin Akhvlediani & Katarzyna Śledziewska, . "The Impacts of Common Commercial Policy on Export Performances of Visegrad Countries," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 0, pages 1-16.
- Tinatin Akhvlediani & Katarzyna Śledziewska, 2017. "The Impacts of Common Commercial Policy on Export Performances of Visegrad Countries," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2017(1), pages 3-18.
More about this item
Keywordsinternational trade; state promotion; export credit agencies; gravity model; Visegrad Group;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2013-09-13 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-TRA-2013-09-13 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fau:wpaper:wp2013_10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lenka Herrmannova). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icunicz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.