The Supply of Foreign Direct Investment Incentives: Subsidy Competition in an Oligopolistic Framework / Nabídka pobídek pro zahraniční investory: Soutěž o FDI v rámci oligopolu [available in Czech only]
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- TomÃ¡Å¡ HAVRÃ NEK & Zuzana IRÅ OVÃ, 2010. "On the Intensity of International Subsidy Competition for FDI," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 2(2(543)), pages 25-54, February.
More about this item
KeywordsInvestiční pobídky; spillovers; oligopol; FDI; soutěž o FDI; nadnárodní korporace;
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fau:wpaper:wp2007_31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lenka Herrmannova). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icunicz.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .