Who Gains (relatively) from Monetary Union? An Estimate of Relative Net Benefits For EU 15 Member States
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dornbusch, Rudiger & Frenkel, Jacob A, 1973. "Inflation and Growth: Alternative Approaches," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 5(1), pages 141-156, Part I Fe.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 1984. "Multiple Stable Equilibria in an Optimizing Perfect-Foresight Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(1), pages 223-228, January.
- Feenstra, Robert C., 1986. "Functional equivalence between liquidity costs and the utility of money," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 271-291, March.
- Blanchard, Olivier Jean & Kahn, Charles M, 1980. "The Solution of Linear Difference Models under Rational Expectations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(5), pages 1305-1311, July.
- Calvo, Guillermo A, 1986. "Temporary Stabilization: Predetermined Exchange Rates," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(6), pages 1319-1329, December.
- Carmichael, Jeffrey, 1982. "Money and Growth: Some Old Theorems from a New Perspective," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 58(163), pages 386-394, December.
- King, Robert G. & Plosser, Charles I. & Rebelo, Sergio T., 1988. "Production, growth and business cycles : I. The basic neoclassical model," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2-3), pages 195-232.
- Stockman, Alan C., 1981. "Anticipated inflation and the capital stock in a cash in-advance economy," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 387-393.
- Saving, Thomas R, 1971. "Transactions Costs and the Demand for Money," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(3), pages 407-420, June.
- Buiter, Willem H, 1984.
"Saddlepoint Problems in Continuous Time Rational Expectations Models: A General Method and Some Macroeconomic Examples,"
Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 665-680, May.
- Buiter, W, 1982. "Saddlepoint Problems in Continuous Time Rational Expectations Models : A General Method and Some Macroeconomic Examples," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 200, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Willem H. Buiter, 1984. "Saddlepoint Problems in Contifuous Time Rational Expectations Models: A General Method and Some Macroeconomic Ehamples," NBER Technical Working Papers 0020, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kimbrough, Kent P, 1986. "Inflation, Employment, and Welfare in the Presence of Transactions Costs," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 18(2), pages 127-140, May.
More about this item
KeywordsMONETARY POLICY ; BANKS ; EUROPE;
- E19 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Other
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:exe:wpaper:9713. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlos Cortinhas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deexeuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .