Who Gains (relatively) from Monetary Union? An Estimate of Relative Net Benefits For EU 15 Member States
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
More about this item
KeywordsMONETARY POLICY ; BANKS ; EUROPE;
- E19 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Other
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:exe:wpaper:9713. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlos Cortinhas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deexeuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .