Interest Rate Feedback Rules in an Open Economy with Forward Looking Inflation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Leith, Campbell & Wren-Lewis, Simon, 2001. " Interest Rate Feedback Rules in an Open Economy with Forward Looking Inflation," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 63(2), pages 209-231, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tatiana Kirsanova & Campbell Leith & Simon Wren-Lewis, 2006. "Should Central Banks Target Consumer Prices or the Exchange Rate?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 116(512), pages 208-231, June.
- Darby, Julia & Ireland, Jonathan & Leith, Campbell & Wren-Lewis, Simon, 1998. "COMPACT: a rational expectations, intertemporal model of the United Kingdom economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 1-52, January.
- Bas van Aarle & Harry Garretsen & Florence Huart, 2004. "Monetary and Fiscal Policy Rules in the EMU," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 5(4), pages 407-434, November.
- Andrew P. Blake, 2004. "Analytic Derivatives for Linear Rational Expectations Models," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 24(1), pages 77-96, August.
More about this item
KeywordsInterest rate rules; inflation;
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- E40 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:exe:wpaper:9704. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlos Cortinhas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deexeuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .