The Pre-Retirement Job Search: A Basic Explanation of the Older Worker Employment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Canice Prendergast, 1999. "The Provision of Incentives in Firms," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 37(1), pages 7-63, March.
- Xavier Timbeau, 2002. "Le partage de la valeur ajoutée en France," Revue de l'OFCE, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 80(1), pages 63-85.
- Myerson, Roger B. & Satterthwaite, Mark A., 1983. "Efficient mechanisms for bilateral trading," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 265-281, April.
- Kraft, Kornelius & Ugarkovic, Marija, 2006. "Profit sharing and the financial performance of firms: Evidence from Germany," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 92(3), pages 333-338, September.
- Céline Prigent, 1999. "La part des salaires dans la valeur ajoutée en France : une approche macroéconomique," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 323(1), pages 73-94.
- Cahue, P. & Dormont, B., 1993. "Profit-Sharing: Does It Increase Productivity and Employment?," Papers 9307, Paris X - Nanterre, U.F.R. de Sc. Ec. Gest. Maths Infor..
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sarah Le Duigou, 2012.
"Effect of Age on the Wage Distribution: A Quantitative Evaluation Using US Data,"
- Sarah Le Duigou, 2012. "Effect of Age on the Wage Distribution: A Quantitative Evaluation Using US Data," TEPP Working Paper 2012-14, TEPP.
More about this item
KeywordsJob search; Older workers; Retirement;
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eve:wpaper:07-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Samuel Nosel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/epevrfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .