Multi-Product Plants and Product Switching in Japan
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert DEKLE & KAWAKAMI Atsushi & KIYOTAKI Nobuhiro & MIYAGAWA Tsutomu, 2015. "Product Dynamics and Aggregate Shocks: Evidence from Japanese product and firm level data," Discussion papers 15137, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- HIGUCHI Yoshio & KIYOTA Kozo & MATSUURA Toshiyuki, 2016. "Multinationals, Intrafirm Trade, and Employment Volatility," Discussion papers 16087, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- NISHITATENO Shuhei, 2015. "Market Structure and Entry: Evidence from the intermediate goods market," Discussion papers 15081, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Juliana Dias Alves & Mauro Sayar Ferreira, 2016. "Multiproduct firms, firm dynamics, and the productive mix of Brazilian manufacturing firms," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 538, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- MORIKAWA Masayuki, 2013. "Business Restructuring of Japanese Firms: Structural changes during the "Lost Decades"," Discussion papers 13083, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-23 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eti:dpaper:13069. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (KUMAGAI, Akiko). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rietijp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .