An Econometric Analysis of Firm Specific Productivities: Evidence from Japanese plant level data
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- KONISHI Yoko & NISHIMURA Yoshihiko, 2013. "A Note on the Identification of Demand and Supply Shocks in Production: Decomposition of TFP," Discussion papers 13099, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- KONISHI Yoko & NISHIYAMA Yoshihiko, 2016. "Efficiency of the Retail Industry: Case of inelastic supply functions," Discussion papers 16054, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- KONISHI Yoko & NOMURA Koji, 2015. "Energy Efficiency Improvement and Technical Changes in Japanese Industries, 1955-2012," Discussion papers 15058, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2011-02-12 (Business Economics)
- NEP-EFF-2011-02-12 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eti:dpaper:11002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (KUMAGAI, Akiko). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rietijp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .