The economics of a multilateral investment agreement
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jiahua Che & Gerald Willmann, 2009. "The Economics of a Multilateral Investment Agreement," CESifo Working Paper Series 2562, CESifo Group Munich.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alessandro Turrini & Dieter M. Urban, 2008. "A Theoretical Perspective on Multilateral Agreements on Investment," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(5), pages 1023-1043, November.
- Egger, Peter & Pfaffermayr, Michael, 2004. "The impact of bilateral investment treaties on foreign direct investment," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 788-804, December.
- Giovanni Maggi, 1999. "The Role of Multilateral Institutions in International Trade Cooperation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(1), pages 190-214, March.
- Bendor, Jonathan & Mookherjee, Dilip, 1990. "Norms, Third-Party Sanctions, and Cooperation," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(1), pages 33-63, Spring.
- Michihiro Kandori, 1992. "Social Norms and Community Enforcement," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 59(1), pages 63-80.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dieter M. Urban, 2006. "Multilateral Investment Agreement in a Political Equilibrium," CESifo Working Paper Series 1830, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
Keywordsmultilateral investment agreement; FDI; trade policy.;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-03-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2009-03-07 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-UPT-2009-03-07 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ete:ceswps:ces09.04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (library EBIB). General contact details of provider: http://feb.kuleuven.be/Economics/ .