Inflation and Productivity Differentials in EMU
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kirsten Lommatzsch & Silke Tober, 2006. "Euro-Area Inflation: does the Balassaâ€“Samuelson effect matter?," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 105-136, November.
- Jochen Michaelis & Heike Minich, 2004.
"Inflationsdifferenzen im Euroraum - eine Bestandsaufnahme,"
University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science, Swiss Institute for International Economics and Applied Economics Research, vol. 59(04), pages 379-405, December.
- Michaelis, Jochen & Minich, Heike, 2004. "Inflationsdifferenzen im Euroraum: Eine Bestandsaufnahme," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 35, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Michaelis, Jochen & Minich, Heike, 2004. "Inflationsdifferenzen im Euro-Raum: Eine Bestandsaufnahme," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 62, University of Kassel, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- repec:got:cegedp:35 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul de Grauwe & Gunther Schnabl, 2004. "Nominal versus Real Convergence with Respect to EMU Accession.How to Cope with the Balassa-Samuelson Dilemma," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 20, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- M. Katsimi, 2004. "Inflation divergence in the euro area: the Balassa-Samuelson effect," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(5), pages 329-332.
- repec:got:cegedp:55 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gunther Schnabl & Paul De Grauwe, 2004. "Nominal versus Real Convergence with Respect to EMU Accession - EMU Entry Scenarios for the New Member States," International Finance 0403008, EconWPA, revised 16 Feb 2005.
- Daniel Gros & Carsten Hefeker, 2002. "Common Monetary Policy with Asymmetric Shocks," CESifo Working Paper Series 705, CESifo Group Munich.
- Brandmeier, Michael, 2006. "Reasons for real appreciation in Central Europe," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 55, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-04-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2008-04-12 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EFF-2008-04-12 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-MAC-2008-04-12 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ete:ceswps:ces0015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (library EBIB). General contact details of provider: http://feb.kuleuven.be/Economics/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .