Outcome of the review of the trends in receipts and expenditure in relation to the budget at the end of the second quarter of the financial year 2006-2007
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ravallion, Martin & Chen, Shaohua, 1997.
"What Can New Survey Data Tell Us about Recent Changes in Distribution and Poverty?,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 11(2), pages 357-382, May.
- Ravallion, Martin & Shaohua Chen, 1996. "What can new survey data tell us about recent changes in distribution and poverty?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1694, The World Bank.
- repec:pri:rpdevs:deaton_measuringpoverty_204 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gustafsson, Bjorn & Li, Shi, 2004. "Expenditures on education and health care and poverty in rural China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 292-301.
- Bloom, Gerald & Xingyuan, Gu, 1997. "Health sector reform: Lessons from China," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 351-360, August.
- Paul Gertler & Jonathan Gruber, 2002.
"Insuring Consumption Against Illness,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 92(1), pages 51-70, March.
- Paul Gertler & Jonathan Gruber, 1997. "Insuring Consumption Against Illness," NBER Working Papers 6035, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul Gertler & Jonathan Gruber, 1998. "Insuring Consumption Against Illness," JCPR Working Papers 41, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Anirudh Krishna & Patti Kristjanson & Maren Radeny & Wilson Nindo, 2004. "Escaping Poverty and Becoming Poor in 20 Kenyan Villages," Journal of Human Development and Capabilities, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(2), pages 211-226.
- Pannarunothai, Supasit & Mills, Anne, 1997. "The poor pay more: Health-related inequality in Thailand," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 44(12), pages 1781-1790, June.
- Akin, John S. & Dow, William H. & Lance, Peter M., 2004. "Did the distribution of health insurance in China continue to grow less equitable in the nineties? Results from a longitudinal survey," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 293-304, January.
- Fwu-Ranq Chang & Pravin K. Trivedi, 2003. "Economics of self-medication: theory and evidence," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(9), pages 721-739.
- Abhijit Banerjee & Angus Deaton & Esther Duflo, 2004. "Health care delivery in rural rajasthan," Framed Field Experiments 00120, The Field Experiments Website.
- Deepa Narayan & Robert Chambers & Meera K. Shah & Patti Petesch, 2000. "Voices of the Poor : Crying Out for Change," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13848, March.
- Menno Pradhan & Nicholas Prescott, 2002. "Social risk management options for medical care in Indonesia," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(5), pages 431-446.
- World Bank, 2001. "Growing Healthy : A Review of Vietnam's Health Sector," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15512, The World Bank.
- Ravallion, M., 1998. "Poverty Lines in Theory and Practice," Papers 133, World Bank - Living Standards Measurement.
- Henderson, Gail & Shuigao, Jin & Akin, John & Zhiming, Li & Jianmin, Wang & Haijiang, Ma & Yunan, He & Xiping, Zhang & Ying, Chang & Keyou, Ge, 1995. "Distribution of medical insurance in China," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 41(8), pages 1119-1130, October.
- Krishna, Anirudh, 2004. "Escaping Poverty and Becoming Poor: Who Gains, Who Loses, and Why?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 121-136, January.
- Ravallion, Martin & Datt, Gaurav & van de Walle, Dominique, 1991. "Quantifying Absolute Poverty in the Developing World," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 37(4), pages 345-361, December.
- Sauerborn, R. & Adams, A. & Hien, M., 1996. "Household strategies to cope with the economic costs of illness," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 291-301, August.
More about this item
Keywordsstate of economy; mid-year report; India; central government finances; quarterly review; FRBM Act; Economics; Indian Ecoomy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:824. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .