Mutual Funds and Market Development in India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- V. Ratna Reddy, 2003. "Costs of Resource Degradation Externalities - A Study of Groundwater Depletion in Andhra Pradesh," Development Economics Working Papers 22332, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- V. Ratna Reddy, 2004. "Managing Water Resources in India: A Synoptic Review," Journal of Social and Economic Development, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore, vol. 6(2), pages 176-193, July-Dece.
- Swallow, Brent M. & Garrity, Dennis P. & van Noordwijk, Meine, 2001. "The effects of scales, flows and filters on property rights and collective action in watershed management:," CAPRi working papers 16, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kumar, M. D., 2003. "Food security and sustainable agriculture in India: The water management challenge," IWMI Working Papers H033990, International Water Management Institute.
- Vippala Ratna Reddy & Bhagirath Behera, 2009. "The economic and ecological impacts of tank restoration in South India," The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 21(1), pages 112-136, February.
- Shah, T., 2003. "Sustaining Asia's groundwater boom: an overview of issues and evidence," IWMI Books, Reports H043763, International Water Management Institute.
- Reddy, V. Ratna, 2005. "Costs of resource depletion externalities: a study of groundwater overexploitation in Andhra Pradesh, India," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(04), pages 533-556, August.
More about this item
Keywordsmutual funds; money markets; securities markets; government securities market; financial inclusion; Credit Default Swap; SEBI; India; short-term investment; liquid funds; banks; GDP; emerging markets;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:4298. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .