Security in the Transport of Radioactive Material: Implementing Guide
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dieter Ernst, 2002.
"Global production networks and the changing geography of innovation systems. Implications for developing countries,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(6), pages 497-523.
- Dieter Ernst, 2000. "Global Production Networks and the Changing Geography of Innovation Systems: Implications for Developing Countries," Economics Study Area Working Papers 09, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- Suma Athreye & Dinar Kale & Shyama V. Ramani, 2009.
"Experimentation with strategy and the evolution of dynamic capability in the Indian pharmaceutical sector,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, pages 729-759.
- Athreye, Suma & Kale, Dinar & Ramani, Shyama V., 2008. "Experimentation with Strategy and the Evolution of Dynamic Capability in the Indian Pharmaceutical Sector," MERIT Working Papers 041, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Ernst, Dieter & Kim, Linsu, 2002. "Global production networks, knowledge diffusion, and local capability formation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(8-9), pages 1417-1429, December.
More about this item
Keywordsvulnerablity; radioactive; material; nuclear; security; transport; nuclear terrorism; radiation; radioactive; state;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-04 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:3210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .