Asian Property Markets: No Significant Bubbles-Yet!
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Novaczek, I. & Harkes, I.H.T. & Sopacua, J. & Tatuhey, M.D.D., 2001. "An institutional analysis of sasi laut in Maluku, Indonesia," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 14142.
- Costanza, Robert & d'Arge, Ralph & de Groot, Rudolf & Farber, Stephen & Grasso, Monica & Hannon, Bruce & Limburg, Karin & Naeem, Shahid & O'Neill, Robert V. & Paruelo, Jose, 1998. "The value of the world's ecosystem services and natural capital," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 3-15, April.
- James Boyce, 2001. "From Natural Resources to Natural Assets," Published Studies ps13, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
More about this item
Keywordsasian property markets; house prices; OECD; countries; inestors; asset markets; Beijing; Shanghai; macro economic; price;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-SEA-2010-10-23 (South East Asia)
- NEP-URE-2010-10-23 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:2991. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .