Role of the Leading Input in Shaping Institutions: Tendency in the Context of Irrigation Uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Li, Yao, 2008. "Industrial Agglomeration and Wage Inequality in China," MPRA Paper 11426, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2008.
- anonymous, 2008. "A tough year for the banking industry," Annual Report, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 18-20.
- Lalitha N, 2008. "A Review of the Pharmaceutical Industry of Canada," Working Papers id:1343, eSocialSciences.
- Oecd, 2010. "Construction Industry," OECD Journal: Competition Law and Policy, OECD Publishing, pages 153-171.
- Dallas Burtraw & Jacob Goeree & Charles A. Holt & Erica Myers & Karen Palmer & William Shobe, 2009. "Collusion in auctions for emission permits: An experimental analysis," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(4), pages 672-691.
- Yonas G. Hamda & Jing Li, 2008. "Dependency on the Ethanol Industry," Issue Briefs 2008503, South Dakota State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsgrowth; voluminous; literature; tenancy; efficiency; markets;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:2948. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .