Peasants and Formal Credit in Thiruvithamcore: The State Institutions and Social Structure 1914-1940
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Li, Yao, 2008. "Industrial Agglomeration and Wage Inequality in China," MPRA Paper 11426, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2008.
- anonymous, 2008. "A tough year for the banking industry," Annual Report, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 18-20.
- Lalitha N, 2008. "A Review of the Pharmaceutical Industry of Canada," Working Papers id:1343, eSocialSciences.
- Oecd, 2010. "Construction Industry," OECD Journal: Competition Law and Policy, OECD Publishing, vol. 10(1), pages 153-171.
- Ho, Mun S. & Morgenstern, Richard & Shih, Jhih-Shyang, 2008. "Impact of Carbon Price Policies on U.S. Industry," Discussion Papers dp-08-37, Resources For the Future.
- Yonas G. Hamda & Jing Li, 2008. "Dependency on the Ethanol Industry," Issue Briefs 2008503, South Dakota State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsmechanism; credit; appropriation; surplus; motivation; motivation; motivation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:2947. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .