In the Name of National Pride:Blatant Violation of Workers'Rights at CWG Construction sites
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rajat Nag, 2007. "Regional Cooperation and Integration Prospects in Asia," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22123, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Clemencia Torres de Mästle & Ada Karina Izaguirre, 2008. "Recent Trends in Private Activity in Infrastructure : What the Shift Away from Risk Means for Policy," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10612, The World Bank.
- Mauricio Mesquita Moreira, 2007.
"Trade costs and the economic fundamentals of the initiative for integration of regional infrastructure in South America (IIRSA),"
INTAL Working Papers
1460, Inter-American Development Bank, INTAL.
- Mauricio Mesquita Moreira, 2007. "Trade Costs and the Economic Fundamentals of the Initiative for Integration of Regional Infrastructure in South America (IIRSA)," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 2457, Inter-American Development Bank.
- repec:idb:brikps:50438 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael Schur & Stephan von Klaudy & Nataliya Pushak & Apurva Sanghi & Georgina Dellacha, 2008. "The Role of Developing Country Firms in Infrastructure : New Data Confirm the Emergence of a New Class of Investors," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10605, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsworkers' rights; labour laws; Commonwealth Games; CWG; builders collusion; ASIAD; living conditions; sports megaevent; games; Sports Studies;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-09 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:2943. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .