Supply Responses in the Livestock Economy of Kerala
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Galor, Oded & Ryder, Harl E., 1989.
"Existence, uniqueness, and stability of equilibrium in an overlapping-generations model with productive capital,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 360-375, December.
- Oded Galor & Harl E. Ryder, 1988. "Existence, uniqueness, and stability of equilibrium in an overlapping-generations model with productive capital," Working Papers 1988-07, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Andrew B. Abel & N. Gregory Mankiw & Lawrence H. Summers & Richard J. Zeckhauser, 1989.
"Assessing Dynamic Efficiency: Theory and Evidence,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 56(1), pages 1-19.
- Andrew Abel & Gregory N. Mankiw & Lawrence H. Summers & Richard Zeckhauser, "undated". "Assessing Dynamic Efficiency: Theory and Evidence," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 14-88, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Andrew B. Abel & N. Gregory Mankiw & Lawrence H. Summers & Richard J. Zeckhauser, 1986. "Assessing Dynamic Efficiency: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 2097, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bhagwati, Jagdish N & Brecher, Richard A & Hatta, Tatsuo, 1983. "The Generalized Theory of Transfers and Welfare: Bilateral Transfers in a Multilateral World," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(4), pages 606-618, September.
- O. Galor & H. M. Polemarchakis, 1987.
"Intertemporal Equilibrium and the Transfer Paradox,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 54(1), pages 147-156.
- Galor, O. & Polemarchakis, H.M., 1984. "Intertemporal equilibrium and the transfor paradox," CORE Discussion Papers 1984014, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Brecher, Richard A. & Bhagwati, Jagdish N., 1982. "Immiserizing transfers from abroad," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3-4), pages 353-364, November.
- Mitsuyoshi Yanagihara, 2006. "The strong transfer paradox in an overlapping generations framework," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 6(3), pages 1-8.
- Sosin, Kim H & Fairchild, Loretta G, 1984. "Nonhomotheticity and Technological Bias in Production," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 66(1), pages 44-50, February.
- Yano, Makoto, 1983. "Welfare aspects of the transfer problem," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3-4), pages 277-289, November.
- Gale, David, 1974. "Exchange equilibrium and coalitions : An example," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 63-66, March.
- Jagdish N. Bhagwati & Richard A. Brecher & Tatsuo Hatta, 1985. "The Generalized Theory of Transfers and Welfare: Exogenous (policy-Imposed) and Endogenous (Transfer-Induced) Distortion," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 100(3), pages 697-714.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2006:i:3:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Haaparanta, Pertti, 1989. "The intertemporal effects of international transfers," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3-4), pages 371-382, May.
- Tan, Kim-Heng, 1998. "International Transfers from Rich to Poor Nations," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(3), pages 461-471, August.
More about this item
KeywordsQualitative; Quantitative; Livestock; birth rates; products;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-25 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:2857. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .