European Union Foreign Policy And the Challenges of Globalisation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lee Cronbach, 1951. "Coefficient alpha and the internal structure of tests," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 16(3), pages 297-334, September.
- Rafael La Porta & Andrei Shleifer, 2008. "The Unofficial Economy and Economic Development," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 39(2 (Fall)), pages 275-363.
- repec:hrv:faseco:33078210 is not listed on IDEAS
- Steve Esselaar & Christoph Stork & Ali Ndiwalana & Mariama Deen-Swarray, 2007. "ICT Usage and Its Impact on Profitability of SMEs in 13 African Countries," Information Technologies and International Development, MIT Press, vol. 4(1), pages 87-100, October.
- Mead, Donald C. & Liedholm, Carl, 1998. "The dynamics of micro and small enterprises in developing countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 61-74, January.
- Richard Duncombe & Richard Heeks, 2002. "Enterprise across the digital divide: information systems and rural microenterprise in Botswana," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(1), pages 61-74.
- Deepak Chawla & Ramesh Behl, 2006. "Perception Study of Cyber CafÃ© Users," Global Business Review, International Management Institute, vol. 7(1), pages 17-41, February.
- Johannes P. Jütting & Jante Parlevliet & Theodora Xenogiani, 2008. "Informal Employment Re-loaded," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 266, OECD Publishing.
- Jonathan Donner, 2004. "Microentrepreneurs and Mobiles: An Exploration of the Uses of Mobile Phones by Small Business Owners in Rwanda," Information Technologies and International Development, MIT Press, vol. 2(1), pages 1-21.
- Jonathan Donner, 2009. "Blurring Livelihoods and Lives: The Social Uses of Mobile Phones and Socioeconomic Development," Innovations: Technology, Governance, Globalization, MIT Press, vol. 4(1), pages 91-101, January.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean; Union; political; economic; goals; community; market;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:2820. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.