Earth Tube Heat Exchangers for Environmental Control of Farm Buildings in Semi-arid Northwest India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Iyanda I. & Bello JA., 1979. "Employment effects of multinational enterprises in Nigeria," ILO Working Papers 991851683402676, International Labour Organization.
- Gershenberg, Irving, 1987. "The training and spread of managerial know-how, a comparative analysis of multinational and other firms in Kenya," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 15(7), pages 931-939, July.
More about this item
KeywordsEarth Tube Heat Exchangers; environmental control; dwellings; zoo animals; greenhouse; Kutch;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-08-14 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2010-08-14 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:2738. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .