East and West: The Twain Shall Meet: A Cross-cultural Perspective on Higher Education
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pramod K. Nayar, 2008. "Affective Cosmopolitanism Ashis Nandyâ€™s Utopia," Working Papers id:1732, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
Keywordscultural; imbalance; Indian; American; higher education systems; Cross-cultural Perspective; East; West; Twain;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-06-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2010-06-18 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-CWA-2010-06-18 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-EDU-2010-06-18 (Education)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:2540. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .