Cultures of Transport: Representation, Practice and Technology
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Simanti Bandyopadhyay & M. Govinda Rao, 2009.
"Fiscal Health of Selected Indian Cities,"
Development Economics Working Papers
22970, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- M.Govinda Rao & Simanti Bandyopadhyay, 2009. "Fiscal Health of Selected Indian Cities," Working Papers id:2058, eSocialSciences.
- Bandyopadhyay,Simanti & M. Govinda Rao, 2009. "Fiscal health of selected Indian cities," Working Papers 09/58, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Bandyopadhyay, Simanti & Rao, M. Govinda, 2009. "Fiscal health of selected Indian cities," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4863, The World Bank.
- R. Kavita Rao, 2008. "Goods and Services Tax for India," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22976, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Enid Slack & Juan R. Cuadrado-Roura & José Miguel Fernández Güell & Eduardo Rojas & Richard Bird & Jeroen Klink & Christian Lefévre & Joan Subirats & Quim Brugué & Andrés Monzón & Alberto Etchegaray, 2005. "Governing the Metropolis: Principles and Cases," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 79939 edited by Juan R. Cuadrado-Roura & José Miguel Fernández Güell & Eduardo Rojas, February.
- János Kornai, 2014. "The soft budget constraint," Acta Oeconomica, Akadémiai Kiadó, Hungary, vol. 64(supplemen), pages 25-79, November.
- Breton,Albert, 1996. "Competitive Governments," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521481021, March.
- Jonathan A. Rodden & Gunnar S. Eskeland (ed.), 2003. "Fiscal Decentralization and the Challenge of Hard Budget Constraints," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262182297, July.
More about this item
Keywordshistorical; humanities; historiography; innovative; discipline; travel; geographically; socially; vehicles; governance; transport; technologies; social sciences; cultural;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2010-05-29 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-URE-2010-05-29 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:2496. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.