Transport Infrastructure and Poverty Infrastructure
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bhalotra, Sonia R, 1998. "The Puzzle of Jobless Growth in Indian Manufacturing," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 60(1), pages 5-32, February.
- Christensen, Laurits R & Jorgenson, Dale W & Lau, Lawrence J, 1973. "Transcendental Logarithmic Production Frontiers," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 55(1), pages 28-45, February.
- B.N.Goldar, 2004. "Productivity trends in Indian manufacturing in the pre- and post- reform periods," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers 137, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.
- Arvind Virmani, 2011. "The Dynamics of Competition: Phasing of Domestic and External Liberalisation in India," Working Papers id:3556, eSocialSciences.
- Roy, S.D., 1998. "Lags in Employment Adjustment and Inter-Industry Differentials: an Analysis Using Dynamic Inter-Related Factor Demand Functions," Papers 149, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research-.
- Johansen, Soren, 1995. "Likelihood-Based Inference in Cointegrated Vector Autoregressive Models," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198774501.
- Fallon, Peter R & Lucas, Robert E B, 1991. "The Impact of Changes in Job Security Regulations in India and Zimbabwe," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 5(3), pages 395-413, September.
- Berndt, Ernst R, 1976. "Reconciling Alternative Estimates of the Elasticity of Substitution," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 58(1), pages 59-68, February.
- Bulent Unel, 2003. "Productivity Trends in India's Manufacturing Sectors in the Last Two Decades," IMF Working Papers 03/22, International Monetary Fund.
- Barry Bosworth & Susan M. Collins, 2008. "Accounting for Growth: Comparing China and India," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 22(1), pages 45-66, Winter.
More about this item
Keywordsinstitutional measures; policy; transport; infrastructure; gender dimensions; poverty reduction; investment; income; India; Thailand; rural; savings; developing countries;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-02-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2010-02-27 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-LTV-2010-02-27 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-SEA-2010-02-27 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:2418. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .