Pesticides and Productivity â€“ a Study of Vegetable Farming in Nepal
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bhalotra, Sonia R, 1998. "The Puzzle of Jobless Growth in Indian Manufacturing," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 60(1), pages 5-32, February.
- Christensen, Laurits R & Jorgenson, Dale W & Lau, Lawrence J, 1973. "Transcendental Logarithmic Production Frontiers," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 55(1), pages 28-45, February.
- B.N.Goldar, 2004. "Productivity trends in Indian manufacturing in the pre- and post- reform periods," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers 137, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.
- Arvind Virmani, 2011. "The Dynamics of Competition: Phasing of Domestic and External Liberalisation in India," Working Papers id:3556, eSocialSciences.
- Roy, S.D., 1998. "Lags in Employment Adjustment and Inter-Industry Differentials: an Analysis Using Dynamic Inter-Related Factor Demand Functions," Papers 149, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research-.
- Johansen, Soren, 1995. "Likelihood-Based Inference in Cointegrated Vector Autoregressive Models," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198774501, June.
- Fallon, Peter R & Lucas, Robert E B, 1991. "The Impact of Changes in Job Security Regulations in India and Zimbabwe," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 5(3), pages 395-413, September.
- Berndt, Ernst R, 1976. "Reconciling Alternative Estimates of the Elasticity of Substitution," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 58(1), pages 59-68, February.
- Bulent Unel, 2003. "Productivity Trends in India's Manufacturing Sectors in the Last Two Decades," IMF Working Papers 03/22, International Monetary Fund.
- Barry Bosworth & Susan M. Collins, 2008. "Accounting for Growth: Comparing China and India," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 22(1), pages 45-66, Winter.
More about this item
Keywordsprocutivity; vegetable farming; Nepal; chemicals; pesticides; farmers; agriculture; health; environmental; production; crop;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-02-20 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-02-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2010-02-20 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-ENV-2010-02-20 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:2416. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.