Can Public Private Partnership reduce Maternal Mortality? Assessing Efforts Made by the â€˜Chiranjeeviâ€™ Scheme in Gujarat
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Akash Acharya, 2008. "Access and Utilisation of Health Care Services in Urban Low-income Settlements in Surat, India," Working Papers id:1417, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
Keywordsmaternal; neonatal deaths; India; scheme; chiranjeevi yojana; PPP model; asian; gujarat; health; family welfare; national level;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-11-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2009-11-21 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2009-11-21 (Development)
- NEP-HEA-2009-11-21 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:2285. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .