The Water and Sanitation Scenario in Indian Metropolitan Cities: Resources and Management in Delhi, Calcutta, Chennai, Mumbai
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Baume, Carol & Helitzer, Deborah & Kachur, S. Patrick, 2000. "Patterns of care for childhood malaria in Zambia," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 51(10), pages 1491-1503, November.
- Wang'Ombe, Joseph K. & Mwabu, Germano M., 1993. "Agricultural land use patterns and malaria conditions in Kenya," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 1121-1130, November.
- Espino, Fe & Manderson, Lenore, 2000. "Treatment seeking for malaria in Morong, Bataan, The Philippines," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 50(9), pages 1309-1316, May.
- McCombie, S. C., 1996. "Treatment seeking for malaria: A review of recent research," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 43(6), pages 933-945, September.
More about this item
KeywordsWater supply; Sanitation; Chennai; Mumbai; Delhi; Calcutta; Resources management; Urban India; Potable water; Water demand; Metropolitan cities; Water harvesting; Sewage water treatment;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-06-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2009-06-10 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-URE-2009-06-10 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:2026. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .