Conflict in Cross Border Mergers: Effect of Firm and Market Size
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Poonam Mehra, 2008. "Conflict in cross border mergers: Effect of firm and market size," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2008-030, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Poonam Mehra, 2008. "Conflict in Cross Border Mergers Effect of Firm and Market Size," Microeconomics Working Papers 22387, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- S. Irudaya Rajan & Udaya S. Mishra, 2008. "Managing Migration in thePhilippines: Lessons for India," Working Papers id:1346, eSocialSciences.
- S. Iruday Rajan & U.S Mishra, 2007. "Managing migration in the Philippines: Lessons for India," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers 393, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- K.C. Zachariah & S. Irudaya Rajan, 2005. "Unemployment in Kerala at the turn of the century: Insights from CDS Gulf migration studies," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers 374, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- K.C. Zachariah & S. Irudaya Rajan, 2004. "Gulf revisited: Economic consequences of emigration from Kerala, emigration and unemployment," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers 363, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
More about this item
Keywordsmergers; economy; domestic; conflict; cross broader; model; asymmetry; market size; countries; distribution; firms; market size;
- F51 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Conflicts; Negotiations; Sanctions
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L40 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2009-01-17 (Business Economics)
- NEP-COM-2009-01-17 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-MIC-2009-01-17 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:1838. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .