Tax Reform and Income Distribution in the Medium Term
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brian Nolan & Tim Callan, 1989. "Cross-National Poverty Comparisons Using Relative Poverty Lines: An Application and Some Lessons," Papers WP009, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Foster, James & Greer, Joel & Thorbecke, Erik, 1984. "A Class of Decomposable Poverty Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 761-766, May.
- Callan, Tim & Nolan, Brian, 1991. " Concepts of Poverty and the Poverty Line," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(3), pages 243-261.
- Brian Nolan & Tim Callan, 1988. "Measuring Trends in Poverty over Time: Some Robust Results for Ireland 1980-1987," Papers WP007, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Whelan, Christopher T. & Whelan, Brendan J., 1984. "Social Mobility in the Republic of Ireland: A Comparative Perspective," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number GRS116.
- Foster, James E & Shorrocks, Anthony F, 1988. "Poverty Orderings," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(1), pages 173-177, January.
- Tim Callan & Brian Nolan, 1987. "On the Design of a Model for Tax and Transfer Policy Analysis," Papers WP003, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Rottman, David B. & Hannan, Damian F. & Hardiman, Niamh & Wiley, Miriam M., 1982. "The Distribution of Income in the Republic of Ireland: A Study in Social Class and Family-Cycle Inequalities," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number GRS109.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:wpaper:wp011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esriiie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.