Activating lone parents: an evidence-based policy appraisal of the recent welfare-to-work reform in Britain
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- JÃ¤ckle, Annette & Lynn, Peter & Sinibaldi, Jennifer & Tipping, Sarah, 2011. "The effect of interviewer personality, skills and attitudes on respondent co-operation with face-to-face surveys," ISER Working Paper Series 2011-14, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Stephen P. Jenkins & Lorenzo Cappellari & Peter Lynn & Annette Jäckle & Emanuela Sala, 2006.
"Patterns of consent: evidence from a general household survey,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 169(4), pages 701-722.
- Jenkins, Stephen P. & Cappellari, Lorenzo & Lynn, Peter & JÃ¤ckle, Annette & Sala, Emanuela, 2004. "Patterns of consent: evidence from a general household survey," ISER Working Paper Series 2004-27, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Stephen P. Jenkins & Lorenzo Cappellari & Peter Lynn & Annette Jäckle & Emanuela Sala, 2005. "Patterns of Consent: Evidence from a General Household Survey," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 490, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Gray, Michelle & Constantine, Rebecca & d'Ardenne, Joanna & Blake, Margaret & Uhrig, S.C. Noah, 2008. "Cognitive testing of Understanding Society: the UK household longitudinal study questionnaire," Understanding Society Working Paper Series 2008-04, Understanding Society at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-11 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ese:iserwp:2010-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jonathan Nears). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rcessuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .