Services Trade in Developing Asia: A case study of the Banking and Insurance Sector in Malaysia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dilli Raj Khanal, 2007. "Banking and Insurance Services Liberalization and Development in Bangladesh, Nepal, and Malaysia: A Comparative Analysis," Working Papers 4107, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
More about this item
KeywordsService Trade; Malaysia;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-01-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2008-01-12 (Development)
- NEP-IAS-2008-01-12 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-INT-2008-01-12 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2008-01-12 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esc:wpaper:4007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yann Duval). General contact details of provider: http://www.unescap.org/tid/artnet/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .