The EU Constitutional Process: A Failure of Political Representation?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andreas Follesdal & Simon Hix, 2006. "Why There is a Democratic Deficit in the EU: A Response to Majone and Moravcsik," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44, pages 533-562, September.
- Daniel Naurin, 2007. "Safe Enough To Argue? Giving Reasons in the Council of the EU," ARENA Working Papers 11, ARENA.
- Erik Oddvar Eriksen & John Erik Fossum, 2002. "Democracy through Strong Publics in the European Union?," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(3), pages 401-424, September.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean Council; political representation; intergovernmental conferences; deliberative democracy; legitimacy; European Convention;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-06-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2008-06-13 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-LAW-2008-06-13 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-POL-2008-06-13 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erp:reconx:p0027. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marit Eldholm). General contact details of provider: http://www.reconproject.eu .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .