Europeanisation and Political parties: towards a Framework for Analysis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Baun & Jakub Dürr & Dan Marek & Pavel Saradín, 2006. "The Europeanization of Czech Politics: The Political Parties and the EU Referendum," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(2), pages 249-280, June.
- Matei, Lucica & Matei, Ani, 2010. "The Economic and Social Impact of Public Administration Europeanization," MPRA Paper 24267, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropeanization; legitimacy; organization theory; political parties;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-11-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2001-11-21 (European Economics)
- NEP-IFN-2001-11-21 (International Finance)
- NEP-MAC-2001-10-29 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erp:queens:p0011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andrew EVANS). General contact details of provider: http://www.qub.ac.uk/schools/SchoolofPoliticsInternationalStudiesandPhilosophy/Research/PaperSeries/EuropeanisationPapers/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .