Europa zwischen rechtlich-konstitutioneller Konkordanz und politisch-kultureller Vielfalt
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wendt, Alexander, 1992. "Anarchy is what states make of it: the social construction of power politics," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 46(02), pages 391-425, March.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:74:y:1980:i:02:p:432-446_16 is not listed on IDEAS
- P. D., 1988. "Introduction," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 10(4), pages 527-527, July.
- Helen Wallace, 2000. "Possible Futures for the European Union: A British Reaction," Jean Monnet Working Papers 7, Jean Monnet Chair.
- Moe, Terry M, 1990. "Political Institutions: The Neglected Side of the Story," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(0), pages 213-253.
More about this item
Keywordsconstitution building; constitutional change; diversity/homogeneity; law; sovereignty; U.K.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erp:mzesxx:p0028. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Melbeck). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mzmande.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .